Saturday, February 5, 2011

Too Much Icing for Me

I hate to complain when God blesses me with paid time off from work. However, after being snowed and iced in for 5 days, the novelty is starting to wear off. I am bored, bored, bored. I never realized how much I move around until I am stuck indoors. Since we went back to school in January, I have worn my pedometer to work. I average 3-4 walking miles just at work every day. Some days have resulted in as many as 7 miles! I have not walked here for two days, and I really feel it!

I have been walking in the house with the Leslie Sansone 5 mile walk DVD. After 3 days, I tired of the chatter, and my calves started stiffening up. I walked around and around and around the living room, but that really looks silly!

So, here I sit on a Saturday morning, wondering what I could do to occupy time, burn fat and calories, and truly enjoy. Times up! No ideas. I guess Leslie and I are destined to march the 5 miles AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment